Our mission is to promote a culture of peace, disarmament and the welfare of vulnerable women, children, and young adults; to lift them out of poverty with dignity.
Our mission is to
promote a culture of peace, disarmament and the welfare of vulnerable
women, children, and young adults; to lift them out of poverty with
We engage in Community Development through women, young adults and prompt response to epidemics such as hunger, diseases, illiteracy, rainstorm and other natural and man made disasters for enhancement of livelihood on the global communities.
- Resourcing women (cash or in kind) to establish them in their farming activities or any other economic venture
- Giving them vocational training to make them live a meaningful life.
- Payment of commitment fee to sponsor Needy young Adults in income generated activities.
- Payment of commitment fee to sponsor Needy young Adults to learn a trade.
- Work to improve lives of women and their family.
- Building capacities of women and providing financial assistance to them to support their agricultural and other economic activities.
- Work to empower youth and young adults by assisting them to acquire knowledge and providing resources in skill training.
- Building capacities of young adults to find job in the competitive global economy.
- Identifying needy but brilliant students to assist them.
- Supporting students by providing learning materials.
- Help build conducive atmosphere for teaching and learning by maintaining and constructing school infrastructure.
- Interact with young adults to find out their problems and help solve them by providing resources.
- Initiating activities that encourage children to go to school (Enrollment Drive Activities)
- Education, business and agriculture empowerment programs.
- Initiating Child Right and Protection Advocacy programs.
- Help solve Disaster management issues in our area of operation.
- Payment of commitment fee to the development of the area where the student live.
- Direct payment of commitment fee to pay student fee
- Direct payment of commitment fee to support students
- Student Sponsorship
- School Project Sponsorship
- Community project support
- Needy Young Adults Support
- Women Empowerment programs
- Child Right Advocacy Programs
- Health and Disaster management issues
International Humanitarian Relief and Rescue Initiative Organization is currently operating in the Ayensuano District in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
- We have successfully organized quiz and football competition for some schools in Marfokrom circuit with prizes.
- We have giving out about 1,500 Exercise Books to students of Marfokrom Basic Schools school.
- We have given over 8,000 pencils to pupils and family members.
- We have been able to work on J H S one classroom by fixing the doors and completing the windows using design blocks.
- We have engaged 6 Young Adults in dress making training.
- We have re-roofed part of Marfokrom D/A JHS Block. ETC.
- Payment of commitment fee to undertake a particular project.
- Suggesting a project and sponsoring it.
We are currently operating in the rural communities in Ghana. Ghana project is aiming at resourcing women to empower them and also identifying needy young adults in the rural communities to help them live a meaningful life. It is also aimed at promoting peace and helping solve Literacy, Health, Disaster and child advocacy related issues.
We are working to fulfill the mission of God's sent Leaders like Jesus Christ, Mohamed, etc.
- Payment of commitment fee to undertake project in a selected communities.
- Sponsoring community project.
- Education on child right and protection
- Creating awareness of the right and responsibility of a Ghanaian Child